Friday, September 6, 2013

Love is The Reason to Live

Girl: Are you All right?
[She broke off..!
She tried but maybe he doesn't really Care about Her,
She Thought!
She wasn't His friend in the first Place...
Tears were slowly running worst :'(
She left the House with a Note..!
 
[5 hours later]
 
Phone Rang in the Boy’s Room,
It was the Girl’s Mum,
The girl was lying in the hospital, Got hit by a Car, :’(
The Boy rushed to the Hospital where she was.
 
Her Opened Her Eyes with the Boy’s name..,
He took her Hand…
 
Boy: I’m so sorry it’s my entire fault..! But;
I promise when U get better I’ll make It up to you… :(
 
Girl: I won’t get Better…
Boy: No..! No don’t say that… :(
Girl: just tell me one thing why did you do it?
 
Boy told her that He had a Heart problem ‘n
He did not want her to be worried;
And there was a risk that he could have died..!
 
Boy: I did that because I…..I…..I Love you..?
Girl: I LOVE YOU TOO..?
 
And After that her heart stopped beating…: O
She Died..! :’(
The Boy died 10 mins later from a Heart Attack… :’(
 
He could not live with the thought that;
She died Because of Him… :’(
 
-Moral:
If You Love Someone…;
Then Don’t Hold Back Your Feelings…
Because Love is The Reason to Live..!
Love is Beautiful..? !

No comments:

Post a Comment